Gwt It nowDirect download link (Windows) ]
Check Out This Handy Free App To Help When Installing A New Version Of Pro Tools – Mac has latest proxy and VPN support. Your IP address will be hidden from outside internet. 100% anonymity.
Check Out This Handy Free App To Help When Installing A New Version Of Pro Tools – Mac supports WINDOWS and MAC OS. as well some of the latest mobile platforms.
This tool is free from advertisement and hidden offers. No hidden agenda here, files are clean and easy to use. All out tools are open source.
Please follow instructions in file notes.txt after installation, there will be described all feature lists and how to use instruction.
In case you encounter some errors, please CONTACT US. We provide FREE SUPPORT.
Get It nowDirect download link (Windows) ]
---- --- --- ----
Pro Tools Expert community member Marco Bernardo got in touch with us following the discussion in Podcast 321 about Pro Tools installers overwriting the previous version when upgrading to a newer version and that gave him an idea to create a tool that he hopes will help the Pro Tools Expert Community.
We all know that we can rename the Pro Tools.app before installing a newer version so we have a backup if the new version has problems, but we don’t always remember to do it every time.
Marco has written a Mac-only free app using Python and Applescript and this is what it does…
– Ask you where the Pro Tools DMG file is located
– Ask you where you keep or backup your Pro Tools DMG installer files so we can keep a backup of all the installers as Avid usually only leaves the most recent version in your Avid Master Account.
– Ask you for the admin password – note it doesn’t store the password in an insecure text file, it uses the same core path used by the operating system.
– At this point the app takes over and does the following, you don’t need to do anything just wait. Marco says that it needs fewer clicks than the normal Pro Tools installer.
– It will rename the existing Pro Tools.app in your Applications folder to reflect the version number. For example – Pro Tools 2018.4.0.app but only if it finds a copy of the Pro Tools.app in your Applications folder.
– Move the Pro Tools installer .dmg file from the source folder to the backup folder you selected.
– Mount the Pro Tools installer .dmg file in the background
– Start the installation
– When the installation is completed it will unmount the Pro Tools installer .dmg file
Note that everything happens in the background, you won’t see the installer run like you would if you ran the installer yourself.
You can keep an eye on progress by checking the display notifications.
You can read more about this clever little free app on the story on Pro Tools Expert and get the link to download it.
Check Out This Handy Free App To Help When Installing A New Version Of Pro Tools – Mac
How to install:
– Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.)
– Choose destination folder
How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Don’t forget to read instructions after installation.
Enjoy Check Out This Handy Free App To Help When Installing A New Version Of Pro Tools – Mac.
All files are uploaded by users like you, we can’t guarantee that Check Out This Handy Free App To Help When Installing A New Version Of Pro Tools – Mac are up to date.
We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use Check Out This Handy Free App To Help When Installing A New Version Of Pro Tools – Mac on your own responsibility.