Download nowDirect download link (Windows) ]
NEW HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings file addition to our website. This program has been tested for two weeks an it passed all beta and stress tests. HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings has latest built in features and as a bonus we added some cool tricks that will be described in notes.txt file after installation.
HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings has latest proxy and VPN support. Your IP address will be hidden from outside internet. 100% anonymity.
HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings supports WINDOWS and MAC OS. as well some of the latest mobile platforms.
This tool is free from advertisement and hidden offers. No hidden agenda here, files are clean and easy to use. All out tools are open source.
Please follow instructions in file notes.txt after installation, there will be described all feature lists and how to use instruction.
In case you encounter some errors, please CONTACT US. We provide FREE SUPPORT.
---- --- --- ----
No jailbreak needed (but you do need a computer). Easy to follow guide! Works on iOS 11, 10, & 9!
The following phone/tablet models should all work: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. As for iPads, you should be good with iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 5 / 2017, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, and the iPad Pro 9.7″ (what I use) as well as the iPad Pro 12.9″.
———- INSTALLING RETROARCH:
– Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor here:
– Download the RetroArch 1.6.7 emulator (the best multi platform emulator out there) .ipa file here:
– Connect your device to your computer via USB, then open up Cydia Impactor (Windows, Mac, or Linux), verify that your iOS device is listed, then drag and drop the .ipa file onto the program.
– Enter your Apple ID and password into Cydia Impactor when asked (go to Apple’s website and create a new one if you don’t want to use your main account).
– Wait until Cydia Impactor gets stuck at “GeneratingApplicationMap” then open up iTunes on your computer.
———- PUTTING GAMES ON YOUR IOS DEVICE VIA ITUNES:
– Once iTunes has loaded, click the icon for your device towards the top-left corner, then click on Apps, scroll down (if needed), and click on RetroArch. Note that if you haven’t launched RetroArch before, the “RetroArch Documents” area should be empty. If you have launched it before, there should be a “RetroArch” folder.
– Drag your rom (either in compressed or uncompressed format) into a blank area under “RetroArch Documents” and it will transfer the game to your device in an easily accessible folder. Note that you will need to find the rom(s) you want to play yourself. All I can say is that Google is your friend.
———- RETROARCH FIRST RUN:
– Find the newly installed RetroArch emulator on your iOS device and launch it. Wait for it to extract all the assets, then tap on “Online Updater” and tap on each option to update everything the emulator needs to run games properly.
———- CHANGING THE ONSCREEN CONTROLLER:
– I’m not a big fan of the default onscreen controller, but luckily there are more options you can use. Tap the gear icon on the bottom-right then tap Onscreen Display – Onscreen Overlay – Onscreen Overlay – Overlay Preset – gamepads – genesis – genesis.cfg (note that there are a ton of different options listed here–play around with them to find your favorite).
———- PLAYING THE GAME:
– Go back to RetroArch’s main menu, tap Load Content – /var/***/Documents – and finally tap on the rom you loaded earlier via iTunes (Super Mario World.zip in my case). Tap Load Archive and then you’ll be presented with a list of cores that RetroArch thinks the game will run on. For SNES games, I’ve had the best experience using Sega MS/GG/MD/CD (Genesis Plux GX). The game will now boot. Have fun!
———- OTHER NOTES:
– Signing apps via Cydia Impactor on non-jailbroken devices only works for 7 days. After 7 days, the app will crash immediately on attempting to launch, and your home screen will reappear. To get around this, simply reinstall the app with Cydia Impactor every 7 days (note that your settings/games will remain in tact when doing this as long as you don’t manually delete the app). A bit of a hassle, but that’s the way non-App Store apps work for non-jailbroken users.
– There are other methods to installing RetroArch that don’t involve hooking your iOS device up to your computer and using Cydia Impactor. This is done from various websites out there that can install/sign the apps for you. However, from my experience with them, most of these sites just throw up errors when attempting to install apps this way. The method used in this video works 100% every time.
– You can also visit and use your favorite rom site on your iOS device instead of transferring them from your computer via iTunes. Just have Safari open the downloaded file with RetroArch (note that this crashes RetroArch, but all you have to do is reopen RetroArch and tap the load content option and look under “Inbox” as that’s where Safari imports files to when using this method).
– Background Music: “Sonic The Hedgehog Theme Song Remix”
has been serving up the top-rated video game emulators for years. You will find an emulator for all of the following operating systems: Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, & Windows Phone.
This video is meant for educational purposes. Nintendo is the author of this game for the purpose of copyright. All rights reserved.
HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings
How to install:
– Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.)
– Choose destination folder
How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Don’t forget to read instructions after installation.
Enjoy HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings.
All files are uploaded by users like you, we can’t guarantee that HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings are up to date.
We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use HOW TO PLAY Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS Setup Tutorial Settings on your own responsibility.
Download nowDirect download link (Windows) ]